Certified Life Coach - Résumé Writer - Author
- She's a Published Author, Certified Life Coach, and Expert Résumé Writer. She runs and operate The Brownstone Workshop, a virtual business, on a part-time basis based on appointments.
- She conducted over 100 coaching sessions, to date. She became an official Certified Life Coach on August 30, 2020.
She published her first book; a memoir - 'Through the Fire: A Woman's Journey' on July 14, 2019. Her book can be purchased on Amazon.com.
- She's writing her second book called, 'A Fatherless Child' to be published in 2021.
- She was a Guest Blogger for Hanifah Ashry (Author & Entrepreneur). She presented an excerpt from her latest book, 'Through the Fire: A Woman's Journey.' Here's the link: https://hanifahashry.com/blog/2020/12/22/the-journey-of-entrepreneurship-by-guest-blogger-yasmeen-abdur-rahman
- She was recognized as the "Successful Business Women's Winning Women Wednesday" by Successful Business Women group on Facebook.
- She's a graduate of Drake College of Business in NJ with a Business Diploma.
- She attended Union County College in Cranford, NJ majoring in Business Administration.
- She's a member of Coachinc.com, International Association of Coaches (IAC), and Home-Based Working Moms Organization (HBWM).
- She's listed in the “Empire Who's Who – Empowering Executives & Professionals” registry that is viewed nationwide.