Author - Résumé Writer - Life Coach
- She's an Author, Résumé Writer, Life Coach, and runs and operate The Brownstone Workshop on a part-time basis based on appointments.
- She is presently writing her second book called, 'A Fatherless Child.' It's expected to be published by 2021.
- She published her first book; a memoir - 'Through the Fire: A Woman's Journey' on July 14, 2019. Her book can be purchased on Amazon.com.
- She was recognized as the "Successful Business Women's Winning Women Wednesday" by Successful Business Women group on Facebook.
- She's certified as a Minority Owned Business Enterprise with the Department of Administration Office for Historically Underutilized Businesses in North Carolina.
- She's a graduate of Drake College of Business in NJ with a Business Diploma.
- She attended Union County College in Cranford, NJ majoring in Business Administration.
- She's a member of Coachinc.com, International Association of Coaches (IAC), & Home-Based Working Moms Organization (HBWM).
- She's listed in the “Empire Who's Who – Empowering Executives & Professionals” registry that is viewed nationwide.